- How Bad Niki Lynette 1:36
- Into The Light Niki Lynette 3:42
Her impeccable dossier includes voice over and jingle work as well as song placements in nationally syndicated commercial campaigns. Her prolific output has included a string of Eps – including her 2006 debut “The Hard Candy Mixtape: Volume 1”, hosted by local comrade Lupe Fiasco who officially dubbed Nikki the “Queen of Englewood”, bestowing her with a title appropriately fitting her musical reign over Southwest Chicago. In 2008, Nikki stormed the stage at New York City’s long-running CMJ festival. The following year, she found herself opening up for Lupe, The Game, KRS-One, Trina and Gym Class Heroes.
2010 would prove to be a landmark year for her budding career. Nikki took home the 2010 Chicago Independent Music Awards for “Best Alternative/Hip Hop Artist” and “Performer of The Year” as well as receiving nationwide recognition winning 2nd place in Ourstage/New Music Seminar’s competition “Artist on the Verge”.
- Develop Mixtape
- Enroll Lupe Fiasco and five other celebrity hosts
- Oversee package design
- Direct and develop artist market positioning
- Produce multi-song demo
- Enroll Digiwax, 1200 Squad, Cornerstone awareness campaigns
- Activate corporate relationships (McDonalds, Nationwide Insurance, Marlboro, and DeVry)